Saturday, January 4, 2014

Heart of Stone is here!

The third novella in my Family Stone series is now available!!

Riley's story: Heart of Stone is out. Available at Amazon and BN. Coming to Kobo soon. :)

Amazon | BN | Kobo


Riley Stone is the handsome brother, the charming one. Everyone who meets him compares him to his father, which in his mind is not a compliment. But he's never met a woman he couldn't charm, until he meets Di, an acerbic, smart-mouthed, passionate activist who has no time for him or his charm. On the run, in the midst of danger, the blistering passion they share explodes. Can these two opposites find common ground, or will Di smash Riley's stone heart?

So here's the deal with Riley's story. 

I wrote this story months before Typhoon Haiyan hit the Philippines. I debated adding in the disaster to the story but ultimately I chose to take literary liberty by pretending it didn't happen. However it did happen and millions of people were affected.

So here is my pledge: Originally I planned to price this story at $1.99 instead I am pricing it at $2.99 and I will donate $1.00 for every copy sold through March 31, 2014 to Save the Children.


I hope you read and enjoy!! 

Lisa 

No comments: